May 23, 2012

When I think about God


          Our God is a wonderful and loving Father and when I think about Him, I could not stop praising Him for His goodness and His faithfulness. He is worthy of all the glory. All the honor. All the praise! 

          And when I think about His ways, I am blown away. He can turn every negative situation into positive. He brings out the great from something worse. Out from the mud and the mire, He uncovers jewels. He sees potentials from people when we only see failures. He sees opportunities what for us is a dead end.


Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Psalm 86:11  

          Isn't it amazing that we can learn God's ways if we let Him. We can shine in darkness for dark is light to Him. We don't have to worry of falling for depths are height to Him. We don't have to fear about the journey for far is near when it comes to Him.

          I am still learning how to offer everything to God, all my fears, cares and worries as well as my heart, my mind and my trust. I want His truth to be evident in my life so whenever I am bombarded with lies, I will not fall for it. I will gladly follow His ways for I know that He only wants the best for me. He is amazing like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment